Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Shack

What I want to talk about is this book "The Shack", by Wm. Paul Young. I know many of you have read it and I just finished it.

I was telling Jerry some about it Sunday when I first started reading it, and right away, he stopped me, "Are you sure that is not a 'New Wave' book?" I told him to don't think so. I explained the characters and all - he said it sure sounded like it to him. Then he said, "Be careful". I know he won't read it - but I sure would love it if he did. I personally enJOYed the book.

I really like how it explains relationships and love. I wonder how Non-Christians will take this book. Mainly I say that because Jill's daughter Freedom bought this book too. I wonder how she will take it. I hope to talk to her about it.
This book helped me deal with some issues I had with my dad. That I am so grateful for.
Let me know if you have any comments on this book. I am going to read it again, slower this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment