1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
I don't like to share my drink! Sometimes I will let Jerry have a sip of my water, because after all he is my husband. Other than that - no, it is gross!
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
I have to agree with Linda - many CHANGES!!! With changes learning is always a given. One thing for sure that I have learned that with a "new boss" comes "new and different work loads". I have to ADJUST accordingly. I for one like change so I say, "bring it on" - really changes happen every day! Every day is a new day!
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
This year is a little different - since we didn't put up a TREE. We usually always take it down New Year's Day or New Year's Eve.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Go over my journals and see how "my year went" and what I remember. I get to see the "answered prayers" - on my prayer journals too. I like to "reflect back" not to punish myself of what I didn't get done - but what I did do and lessons learned.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I feel that I have to "bite" the bullet of being cold until the Spring Thaw. I am not totally "fond" of it, but I know "this too shall pass". Then I really appreciate seeing the green come out!
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
I have in the past - this year no, because I really haven't had a chance to get out and shop. I would like to get out there though because I have a few more gifts that I want to buy - for my cousins in North Carolina. I told them "they would be late".
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
We have been invited out go to a "church" function thing from another couple from another church, we haven't decided yet if we are going. We usually stay home and go to bed way before midnight - it is not such a big deal anymore.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
I have a few things that awaits me in January - one thing is not fun - the year end closing of the books at work. BUT I do have the book club that meets in Jan. and another Harbor date - this time at Willie's.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
I would say a "drama comedy" - is there such a thing? If not, a drama for all the changes at work. The comedy side - well I have had some wonderful laughs with my Sisters-in-Christ!
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
I have never timed myself. I really think it doesn't matter because when I do blog I enJOY myself and I like spending the time reading other's blogs.
11. Who runs your household?
God runs our household. My husband and I try to live a godly life so we go to HIM for all the decisions - praying together - after all it all belongs to HIM. We budget for we can be good stewards of His money. We buy groceries together for I will eat better - Jerry is the "healthier one" and helps me not to buy too much junk - that way we are taking care of HIS temples. Jerry fixes things, I clean up afterwards - a team, hand in hand. BUT if you really read the WORD - MOST of the responsibility falls on Jerry's shoulder in the long run. We can discuss things but when it comes down to it, Jerry has to make the final decision for important matters...and sometimes for the petty matters.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
My hope is to reach out more to others - be a better "witness" and be a better "role model" for Jesus! Not just talk the talk, but walk the walk!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
drama comedy says it all :)
ReplyDeleteI like these kinds of questions, because you learn things that otherwise you wouldn't know.
I am so glad you are part of my life :) love you