Monday, March 8, 2010

Random thoughts for a Monday....

I am sitting here thinking of how many days we have left until Spring - I don't mean the day, I mean weather wise. Being in the "fog" today was not that much fun, but the snow is melting! So, I thought I would cheer myself up by looking at baby pictures on the web, came across this one, so adorable. Aren't babies wonderful? I think of how many V.V. has "had" lately, we are so blessed. I loved hearing "Sir William" holler out at "Fellowship Dinner". I can't get over how fast he is growing. Earlier right before church Bridget and Isaac were sitting next to each other and Bridget told me, "Isaac and I are getting married." I asked her, "When?" she said, "Tomorrow". That just cracked me up. It would be very cool if they did grow up and marry each other. I know, I am a romantic.
Check this baby out? This sure made me smile! I also wonder if I have had that look on days when I am "stressed out" - which have been some of my days lately. Well, I tell you what my dear "blogger friends" - I feel "happier" now just looking at all those baby pictures. I really am glad though that I don't have to change diapers. Then again, if I had a grand baby I could do it.


Well, if anyone else had a "blue Monday" - I pray when you look at these babies you know there is always a smile - around the corner maybe. Hang in there and like I had to do was replace those yucky thoughts and replace them with good thoughts, etc.
1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD. -- Psalm 40:1-3

1 comment:

  1. Babies truly are one of God's greatest inventions :) the pictures are so cute! If you can look at these and not smile there is something wrong.

    I am glad you are choosing to look to God's Word for your happiness, it's only in Him we find what we need.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete