Where will this road take me in this season of my life. Since I am not working this road has taken me to places not far from home; in fact I have traveled in my "home office" mostly. I'm still looking for a job on line but mainly visiting my friends on e-mail, FB, and blogs. I am so comforted by all of them. I read about others on the same road - looking for work. BUT our road the ones that know God is a road to where we will eventually go but we also know that this road can be a very rough one.You can see the storms in this picture ahead - isn't that like life?
Then we have the wonderful words, GRACE, MERCY, AND TRUST. Like this picture shows - I am holding on to GRACE (and the rest of them) Of course whom I call on always is "Jesus"
I like this picture with the runner - it is a sweet reminder that I do have today, a day where I can make the best of it! Today, I feel good. Today, I can look forward to seeing Marcux and the other children in their own little parade. Today I will be able to go for an hour walk or longer. Today, I am healthy! Today, I am blessed by so many people in my life. Today is all I have for "we do not know what tomorrow brings.". So today:
We are pressed on every side by
troubles, but we are not crushed and broken. We are perplexed, but we
don't give up and quit. We are hunted down, but God never abandons us.
We get knocked down, but we get up again and keep going. -- 2 Cor. 4:8-9


This is a good post! Press on!
ReplyDelete