Tuesday, May 1, 2012

As I wait...





I know God is preparing me for so many things. I wonder how many waiting rooms I will have to wait in. I  know it is GOD's TIMING so there may be many - but oh so worth the wait.




Yes, it has been the storms that I have had growth. I have been re-reading some of my books that have questions in the end of the chapter (I am sure you all have seen them). Anyway, I can see where I have grown and why. Sometimes I wrote, "With many tears"...but not today. :) It is good to look back to see the growth, but not good to "stay there".






In Isaiah 49:23 : Then You will know that I am the LORD. Those who hope in me will not be disappointed.

While I wait to get a job, my house is cleaner, I am more organized, I have time to take care of my physical health by exercising and eating right, and I get to spend time with a precious 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment