Yes, I want a Kindle Fire - but not sure I would ever be able to know how to use it.
I definitely want to be n shape at 74 - can you believe that woman is 74?
I want to run with a friend, it is hard to find one with the same schedule. I am thankful that I can run.
I want to eat healthier (I am on that track but junk food calls my name).
I want to read Lysa Terkeurst book "Unglued", I bought it but I haven't sat down long enough to start reading it. If anyone wants to read good books, I highly recommend this lady!
NOW FOR THE NEEDS
NEVER EVER forget this Scripture -- Philippians 4:8. This Scripture always reminds me if I just do this my moments are filled with JOY - not self pity, jealously, self-hate, etc.
Of course I never ever want to forget about God's Grace and give grace to others.
Never ever forget that it is God's timing for EVERYTHING!
I need to rejoice in hope... I also need to BE CONTENT.
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL NEEDS - I NEED MY BIBLE BECAUSE IT IS GOD'S WORD, IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD - ISN'T THAT TRULY WHAT I NEED THE MOST!!!










it's so strange to me how easily I can get my wants and needs confused! I love this post Anita!
ReplyDeleteHey there, Get the Kindle. Especially if you have an internet connection like WiFi or a wireless broadband modem. You'll appreciate being able to read blogs, enjoy some games, e-mail and such away from your computer ~~~ Like out on the deck, patio or even out and about on the boat. I don't especially use it for reading books as I do like the feel of actual books and turning pages. I do have a few cookbooks (free) downloaded from Gooseberry Patch on the Kindle. My kids went together to get the Kindle for me last Christmas. I really enjoy having mine.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this Anita! Puts things in perspective. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Haha...I'd like an iPad too. :) But, I'm trying to remind myself it's just an earthly possession. I appreciate your sweet comment about Daniel. Of course, I think he's the cutest boy in the world because I'm biased like that, but it's so nice to get compliments from so many people about him. He's a sweet littel guy!
ReplyDelete