Well the fast is over - 21 days went by rather fast. I do have a confession to make - I made it 20 1/2 days since we went to Jerry's Mother's where I had some pumpkin custard - not a big piece but never-the-less....then went to HuHot with couples and had some chicken...then had a piece of gum...but considering, I still believe it was a great fast.The following I want to post to remember what was great about the fast:
- I had more time for God, and felt so much closer to Him.
- I saw answered prayers!
- I was able to make decisions
- I felt healthier
- My mind was clearer
- I actually had more energy
- My confidence at work improved
- I was able to connect with some wonderful people on Facebook who were doing the Fast
- I prayed more from the HEART!
- I lost 6 pounds
- I am thankful for God's Grace
- I am grateful for s many things that I took for granted
- I really wanted my son to be a believer (I know it is God's timing - I have the faith it will happen)
- I didn't get to connect with my Christian Friends (weather had something to do with that - or was that just an excuse?)
- Jerry and I didn't communicate like I hoped we would.
- I just felt that there was something more that I was missing and I don't mean the food.
Either way the good outweighed the bad that is for sure! And I truly believe the "not so great" were attacks from satan. I know he didn't want me to do the fast. His darts were flying and sometimes with the other things going on in my life, one would hit me, but bounced off quickly. God showed me how POWERFUL HE IS!!! I am so thankful that He is not through with me.
Must I never forget:
Jesus walks with me and I am never alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment