Just messing around on a Saturday night- Not much happening that is for sure. Jerry is in watching TV - racing, I am here thinking I will post...and behold I post....
Just letting my hair go - natural curly.... and pinning it up to....
Here I am with my "hair ironed" - a nice change from the fuzz head look.I like the straight hair better. It is so easy to wash and go though. I have to admit this isn't that hard. I can remember sleeping on huge curlers to get "smooth hair".
It would have been fun if I could have posted every hair do that I have had through the years. Back "in the day" we rarely took pictures. Now everyone is taking "selfies" - I have tried that, not pretty! In fact down right scary.
Then again, when I think of all the BAD PERMS mother gave to me growing up. The different hair styles my sister gave to me since she was a beautician she use to practice on me - some of them were pretty good.
I found this website of 100 women over 50 hair styles - these are some I like.

I wold love to wear my hair like hers - and of course look like her...
I like her curly hair look. I can remember trying perms to get that look. I always have to have my bangs since I have a square forehead.
It is nice to see that being over 50 does not mean we have to wear short hair!
I have always liked her hair - she is such a "sweet actress" to.
Hey there Anita, I like your hair short, or pinned up. Looks good! Have a wonderful weekend. We have company for the weekend. Rick's niece and her friend are staying here as she's having surgery Monday. They live in Crescent City and have to come here for medical care that isn't available there. They got here Wednesday night in order to to do pre op tests on Thursday. Anyway, we'll find something to do this weekend to fill in her time waiting. Take care and have a wonderful weekend. Any holiday plans?
ReplyDelete