Saturday, September 26, 2009
HERE'S "HOPPING"....
Just wanted to say, "I am "hopping" (hoping) you have a great day on this Saturday.
I am sitting here in my home office and I see one big "mess" - time to clean up the clutter again. I get in a hurry and things just land where they go. Then it takes a good amount of time to clean it up. Why oh why can't I just put things away when I am done with them? I remember this sweet "ole" lady that I met in California, she told me, "Clean as you go, and you won't have such a big mess". That is so true! So, once again - since I didn't follow that, I am stuck with a mess that I have to clean up. Time for action......HOP TO IT ANITA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anita, (((HUGS))) I can relate to you in how you just put things down...maybe the messes we make are for when we have nothing to do?? HEE HEE...it's rare we have nothing to do is it?? The big flea market is NEXT weekend not this one...I cant wait to go... Off to Sam's club...Have a great day...See ya in church tomorrow...Kim will be coming..Lisa
ReplyDeleteHey! I thought you went to Pine Lake?! I hope you are able to get your home in order. I need to do the same, but am sitting here printing pictures for my Year In Our Lives album. I'm really behind and since John is at the boy scout camp with the Hawkeye Fly Fishermen helping teach how to tie flies..well, I'm catching up! Have a lovely day!
ReplyDelete