Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PRAYING...

Seeing this picture, thinking of our troops over there - PRAYING! How many are saved? How many are going to go to heaven? I sure hope all of us stop and pray for the unsaved! I know so many that it hurts!

JEREMIAH 29:7 says, "Seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper."
Cedar Rapids is blessed to have City-Wide Prayer on Tues. mornings, and I try to go to it every chance I get (I can usually go if it is on the South East side). Every time I go I am so blessed to be able to pray for our city, country, and our troops. There are others that when you listen to their prayers, you know they are praying from their heart. I thank God for for each and everyone of them!
Oh the power of prayer! "All I can do is pray..." never from my lips - I say, "Oh LORD, I come to you in prayer..." I know HE hears me and my prayers will be answered - His way, His timing. I trust in HIM that HE will "deliver".

1 comment:

  1. It's such a priviledge to get to pray. Then to see God answer! BONUS! He is so good . . .

    I miss being at CityWide prayer, but the Lord knows and when I can I will be back.

    Sooooooooo excited for BSF!

    ReplyDelete