Friday, November 20, 2009

Fun things to remember...

I really like this as I am seeing more and more wrinkles! I love the fact that we can TWINKLE!!! I especially "twinkle" when I am around my "Sisters-in-Christ"! Oh Sisters I love to laugh!!! I truly believe laughter was God's special medicine - one that anyone can get - you don't have to go anywhere or even be with someone. As I have shared in the past I can make myself laugh!

Being a "huganator" has taught me just how wonderful hugs are! They are truly "comfort" for the soul. Growing up, I didn't get that many hugs. I tell you what, since I have become a Christian, I have made up for lost time! I thank OUR FATHER for each and every one I get.

Reading in Galatians 5:13-15 in the Message:
It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life. Just make sure that you don't use this freedom as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your freedom to serve one another in love; that's how freedom grows. For everything we know about God's Word is summed up in a single sentence: Love others as you love yourself. That's an act of true freedom. If you bite and ravage each other, watch out - in no time at all you will be annihilating each other, and where will your precious freedom be then?

4 comments:

  1. you really do TWINKLE too :)

    an awesome scripture thanks for sharing it!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might as well embrace our wrinkles because they're not going away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pictures! they are a great reminder. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete