Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Go In Peace"



I was listening to Joseph Prince this morning on TV - if you know who he is, you know he is a very powerful "preacher". His sermon today was on "Go in Peace" I truly liked what he said how Jesus really is the PRINCE OF PEACE and we are to "go in peace" because He lives in us. I couldn't begin to tell the whole sermon, but I did look up some Scriptures to back this up, here are just a few:

Luke 7:50 Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."
Luke 10:5 "When you enter a house, first say, 'Peace to this house.'
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."
Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1 [ Peace and Joy ] Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,


If I see you and I say, "Go in Peace" - I really mean it! We can always choose peace because Jesus is the PRINCE OF PEACE - why didn't I see this before? I believe it is because I "kept fighting with myself" - analyzing myself to death - or whatever....Now my friends out there in blogger land - I CHOOSE TO GO IN PEACE AND STAY IN PEACE - because Jesus came down and died for us to have peace - and no way shall I forget this! I will choose how to react when others are not at peace, or if I am having a "bad day" - it can be a peaceful bad day - why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment