Saturday, March 19, 2011

RELAX....

Ahhhh to be so relaxed, no cares in the world. That is "my plans for this weekend". This past week I was more busy than I have ever been working it seemed...but FUN BUSY!!! I could get used to not working...Jerry probably wouldn't like it --- but I do -- well until the "money gets too low". I did work on my resume more with JoAnna's help!!! Hopefully now I will get some calls for interviews! I haven't had a call yet and I have put in quite a few resumes - BUT GOD WILL PROVIDE THE RIGHT JOB FOR ME AND JOANNA!!!
Let's see do I want to go for a walk today? Oh yeah, that is part of relaxing for me. The sun is shining, feet need to start moving.

It's not quite warm enough to soak in the sun...I am sure our cat Sam will be soaking it up on the porch. He is a happy boy to be able to get some fresh air after this long winter.


After I get back from my walk - I probably will take a nap...I just love naps.



I sure would love to get as comfortable as these cats though.
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God which suppresses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" -- Philippians 4:6,7
The above Scripture is what I need to read EVERY DAY until I get a job!!!




1 comment:

  1. It's great to be able to Rest and RELAX in Him! He has a plan and it's a good one!

    love you

    ReplyDelete