Monday, March 14, 2011

Well, Another Week...

This cat reminds me to "hang on", "rest in Him", and "make sure I am letting "God lead".

Today I have put in 3 resumes - 2 e-mailed, one mailed. I know it hasn't been that long since I have been laid off and I am enJOYing the time off. I would like however; at least get a call to go on an interview. I know, "hang in there Anita, God has the right job for you!" I am telling myself that EVERY DAY - AND SOMETIMES EVERY HOUR! I read over the Scriptures that say, "don't be anxious for anything...." This really is helping.

Right now I am eating lunch and after a bit I am going for a walk. The sun is shining!!!

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him - Psalm 37:7
Trust in God's timing. It's always right.

1 comment:

  1. wait and patiently are two of the hardest words in the English language. You can do all things through Jesus who gives you strength - praying for you, Anita

    ReplyDelete