Friday, May 27, 2011

Just a simple post...






This is an old picture of me -- It was at our Wed. night church group. I think about 4 years ago looking at Jillie, Jason, and Meisha. I had my hair highlighted, which was fun for that "season". I took this picture off of Sheila's blog. I really miss Wed. nights kids - I am seriously hoping to help out again in September.



These trees caught my eye because they look so pretty and I imagined them decorated...I am trying to different routes around my house but I seem to gravitate towards my "old routes". I think my next walk will be on a trail or something, but then again, what about the "hills"? Sometimes I just need to take a "walk" just for a "walk" instead of an exercise ordeal! I haven't took a leisurely walk in a long time - well, that must change!






This is one of my favorite hills to walk up. Once again, notice all the trees. There are so many beautiful trees in Cedar Rapids.


I was so hoping to take some pictures of animals, that didn't happen. I saw this huge dog, but the owner was out and I thought he might think I am weird taking a picture of his dog - who looked like a "horse".












I just love these flowers. Jerry brought some in the house today, I like the smell. I know there are some that don't. :) Just the other day when I took pictures they were not in bloom - but now - the beauty shines!












Look how much our garden has grown since the last time I took a picture of it? Jerry did pull the weeds out today. He also pulled some green onions out of there too - I used them!














Okay, I seem to have a "Sam" picture in my blog a lot. What can I say, I just love that boy.


Well, that is all for this post, nothing really exciting happening right now.













1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures :) it's so nice to see life from your view

    ReplyDelete