Thursday, May 19, 2011
Lesson learned - Contentment
Well, after that one day that I had, I have had 2 brighter days indeed! I think God taught me a valuable lesson the other day when I was "down"! All the books I have been reading these past two days - including God's Word was about being content! Accepting where I am TODAY! Like this little squirrel I am surrounded by friends, loved ones - and most important I am blessed!
Life is full of God's beauty -- just look at this bird, what a shot that guy got huh? I am planning on going outside here shortly and take my own pictures of nature. I haven't done that in a very long time. What better opportunity I have while I am not "working". I just may take my camera as I go for my walk - who knows what I will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment