Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does it Matter?

Lately I haven't made the time to read blogs! I have missed them. I tried to get caught up this morning, but I am really far behind. I will try again later. Just after looking at a computer all day at work it is hard to come home and look at one. I so enjoy reading others' blogs.

There were so many things I wanted to posted lately and didn't get "around to it". I guess they were not that important after all. Did you ever have those moments that really, "does it really matter?" I have been having them lately and they SUCK!!!

One just for instance it putting up a tree for Christmas - does it matter?
Another one, getting Christmas cards out - do they really matter?
Calling people - do they really want to hear from me?
Writing on the blog - what is the point?

Can you see where I am going with this? It is so listening to satan's lies. I love keeping in touch with people! I love knowing what others are doing! I love sharing good news! And at times I need sharing hard times!!! So I will make more time to KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

Oh yeah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it matters because You Do!
    Christmas Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes what annie said! You matter greatly to me and even more to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete