Celebrating with food seems the way most of us do. With these holidays I didn't hold back either, I am still "celebrating". I can't remember when I have gotten this carried away. I know this probably isn't the wisest thing that I have done either! You know what? I am not feeling the guilt like I used to and that my friends is growth! Jesus celebrated so I can too! Yes, I do plan on getting back on track soon, that is just the way I am also. BUT for now I choose to celebrate! I thank God every day that He has given us ways we can do this. I know there are other ways to celebrate too and so do you all! I look forward to those times also.Well, that is all I have to say today. I am going to celebrate today by cleaning my house, calling one of my favorite aunts, shopping for some more presents, and spending some time with hubby. Even though we will be going "our different ways" today, we plan on being here for lunch - he is fixing steak - oh yeah!


Happy Anniversary! That's a wonderful photo of you two! But honestly, those kitty ones! Wow!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
I love the photo of you and my friend Jerry ;) I am celebrating too but looking forward to the first of the year and getting my eating back under control! Praise God for what He is doing in your life! He's Wonderful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you and Jerry! Celebrate and then back on track. I think that's my life. :)
ReplyDeleteAnonymous is me ... Jeanne :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture! I have been out of control for months, but am promising myself to do better in january. I am going to enjoy the holidays. Love you, janet
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Anita you have a right to celebrate and if I were there I'd celebrate along with you!! You two have a very Merry Christmas and healthful new year too. Nan
ReplyDelete