I do so enjoy reading all of the blogs. I love how each one has their own style of doing them.
I have been learning new stuff at my "new job" in the Processing Dept. at the bank. I am so thankful to have this job. The first two days, I wanted to "run away" - there just seemed so much to learn - new forms, etc. But by Friday, things started to click and I didn't feel so "dumb". Next week I learn more - but now I am quite excited about it.
Since Jan. 1st eating better, I feel so much better. But oh how I crave Pie and Cookies - but I am reminded that I am craving God more, so I can skip those for now. How I would love to know that I wouldn't eat that stuff ever again - but that is so unrealistic. So, I am praying when my "flesh" wins - that I will stop after one or two cookies or one piece of pie. I know this might be even unrealistic but you know what? Yesterday I didn't have any, as well as the days before. Today is a new day - I don't know what it will bring, but I am so thankful of those days before that I haven't succumbed! "One day at a time Sweet Jesus, that's all I'm asking from You"... (theme song) we all know that song. TODAY I FEEL GOOD!!!
Going out "shopping" in this cold, but hey who knows what I will find TODAY!
GOD BLESS YOU BLOGGER FRIENDS!!!
Dear LORD, help me focus on YOU as I battle eating RIGHT and not ALLOWING myself fall into temptation. I NEED YOU TODAY JESUS.

It's so nice to see an update from you! I have missed reading about what's going on with you so hooray for a new post! I am glad your job is making more sense soon you will be a pro ;) Proud of you for your good choices and knowing there is reward to be had at the end ;) love you!
ReplyDeleteOh Anita I think you can do this you just need more practice. Two cookies instead of the whole package, one square of chocolate instead of the bar. It takes practice (ask me I know) then all the rest real food not the white stuff we like to eat, change comes about slow from lifetime habits. Take care my friend. Nan
ReplyDelete