Look at those cats below having so much fun playing and chasing each other! I am missing George our other cat, he and Sam used to play around the house, chasing each other, making Jerry and I just laugh and laugh! Of course Sam still has his way of entertaining us. That my friends are one the simple pleasures in our house.
The cat below is so cute drinking water. We have had two cats that loved to drink water from the faucet like that and got their fur around their mouths so wet - really funny. I am just going down "cat memory lane" here.

Cats have a way to say things with their actions that I would like to say. Do you know what I mean? My husband says that he can tell how I am feeling by the expressions on my face. That is part of the reason I am not good at "playing card games" - I don't have a poker face. That is okay "what you see is what you get".
Still haven't figured out what I am going to do today. I was reading Annie's blog and if anyone wants to read how she expresses herself let me know! She really should be an author - her words jump out at you, you can feel what she is saying, and there is a peace about her that captures my heart. She lives in North Carolina and you all know how I feel about North Carolina! Anyway, her last blog she mentions how the peacefulness of the day, the wind at her face, being still...etc. reminds me "do I really need a plan"? Here it is Saturday, I can just go with the flow. There are a couple of things I do have to do, which involves going outside but I will drive. When I get back home though, a good book to read sounds good - and of course cuddling up with Sam!
What do you do on Winter COLD DAYS? Right now I am enJOYing some Stasha Pumpkin Tea - it is SO GOOD!




On cold winter days I must admit I get lazy and sit and watch movies under a warm blanket and if that means a nap well . . .
ReplyDelete