Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just "winging" it





Well, it has been a long time since I have blogged.  So, today, I figured I would just ramble some things down.  
The picture above with the white bird - my brother Jerry has one of those and I actually seen his bird cuddle up next to one of his cats! So, I decided to give him a call. We actually talked for 30 min. that is great considering his health. We laughed so much too! He is hoping to get surgery if this one doctor can find one that will do it. One of the heart doctors turned him down. So, I know God has a better surgeon standing by!!!




This butterfly above here made me think of Aunt Gladys, so I called her. We talked over 40 min. I love that woman so much. She said North Carolina is SO DANG HOT like every other state - but she had that drawl that I love so much. I always get a laugh with her. I could talk to that woman all day. I am thankful that I have a speaker phone for I can rest my ear.




The butterflies above here are just pretty - wanted to put them here.




This butterfly fish is just fascinating, and yes it is a real fish. Isn't God wonderful how He has all these beautiful creatures! After seeing this I thought of my friend Dorothy in South Carolina, so I called her. We were in the Navy together 25 years ago and we still keep in touch. We had a nice chat.



This peacock reminded me of my "childhood" because I had this "aunt" (she really wasn't) but anyway she had a peacock that my brother and I used to follow around and grab the feathers when they fell out. That was such a beautiful sight. I can't remember why it was there. 




This bird - reminds me of my hair in this heat! Oh how we all are praying for rain - almost every state that is for sure, except Florida and a few others.


This pretty hummingbird reminds me that I got to get going. It felt so good to just stop and relax some. I just got off work a couple of hours. Being on the phone, catching up on e-mails, calling,  face book, pineterest, and now bloggers I feel GOOD!!! I am going to venture out and go to Stuff Etc. just for the fun of it. I just need to go spend some of that hard earned money that I have been making with my overtime. You all know I NEED MORE STUFF!!! ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just read that you're going to be a grandma! Hooray!!!! A fall baby, how wonderful. Congrats to the parents and I know you'll love being Grandma. It is the best feeling in the world. Take care.

    ReplyDelete