Have you ever noticed how we are always waiting on something or trying to "find the time" to do something? Isn't it great that God's timing is the best. And that we can go boldly to God to ask what we need?
I have a hard time "sitting" still, especially during times when I just want to sit and pray. So I usually have to pick up a pen and paper and write down my prayers. I don't know if that is considered being still though. Of course as I sit there with my prayers, the "to do lists" that I have written down on other sheets of paper keep popping into my head. That is so annoying.
When I do remember though that all I do is in love and for God's glory, I am sure God understands all of that. I do so want and need to be a woman of God who does that. I don't want to have nasty words coming out of my mouth, I want words of encouragement to come out. That is easier said than done.
I can remember that Jesus came for I could live a better life and how He has forgiven me for all and when I slip up (which is a lot), He is there to forgive me. I am so thankful!!!
There are so many things I wanted to do today - what I didn't was to call my Aunt Gladys, make some cards, and send out some cards.
What I did get done:
I worked this morning
Jerry and I gave blood
We went to lunch at a Mexican place (ate more than I should have of course)
Went to Walgreens where I bought more nail polish (I am hooked)
Took a nap (giving blood does drain one - my excuse)
Polished my nails
Figured out how to use my MP3 player I got 2 weeks ago
Checked emails
Checked facebook
Had to look pinterest (I am hooked)
Now here it is 10:10 pm way past my bed time so TIME TO GO TO BED! Where does the time go???





No comments:
Post a Comment