| My favorite one |
I like this picture too - ok I like them all! She really is a happy baby
She is growing so fast, and is so tall for her age. It is so cute watching her crawl everywhere.
Needless to say I had a very good evening with them both!!!
There is some bad news - I want to blog it so I can be reminded to pray for them - well not like I need a reminder of course. Andy called me last night, Aug. 30th to tell me that Yvonne and him are going to get a divorce. I kind of knew that this would happen yet I prayed it would not. She moved out and he will be moving to an apartment by himself. Yvonne told Andy that he will be able to see Amaya and that he doesn't have to pay child support at this time.
Well, I have to admit I panicked a little because I believe Yvonne is a lose cannon.
Andy also told me that Yvonne did have a one night stand with a guy while they were separated the first time. Andy admitted it could very well be that Amaya's is his - BUT he doesn't need a test to tell him that. He knows Amaya is HIS and always will be. He will fight for her all the way to keep her in his life. I know my son, he will do just that.
They can't afford a divorce now, but I was thinking I could pay for the divorce and make sure we all have our rights kept and get to see her. Jerry reminded me that they could get back together, or what, no piece of paper will change that. So, I don't know...I'm praying about it all - and if you whoever reads this blog, will please pray for them, I so would appreciate it.
She is so beautiful, Anita I am so happy you got some time with her and And and lots more time together in the future! Praying for Andy now - Love you!
ReplyDeleteAnita she is so precious and of course I will be praying. Keep us all posted, please. :) love you, janet
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful blue eyes. I hope you get lots of time with your granddaughter. She's an absolute doll.
ReplyDelete