Sunday, August 31, 2014

Emotions...

.AMEN!Listening to Christian SONGS - and of course "pinning them". How they bring out the emotions in me. One song will remind me OF JUST HOW GREAT GOD IS "How Great Thou Art" and so many more well - because HE IS GREAT!!!

Then Third Day...all those songs touch me! "Third Day - Cry Out To Jesus"
ONE OF THE BEST OF MANY "Call My Name" 
I recommend this group to ALL! How I pray that the nonbelievers like my son would listen to them.

Yes, SONGS. I can remember only listening to Country and Western - Oh my how depressing some of those songs were - but then I remember I was lost after all.

What about Soft Rock, "Oldies But Goodies" - bringing memories back from my youth. Makes me so thankful that I am 59 years old.

This past week when Gladdin Grover went to heaven, how my heart is so heavy for Deb and the ones "left behind. I am kind of jealous too, I want to go to heaven. Think no more pain, or emotions...God has me here though for what reason, I don't know and I don't have to. All I know and learned through Gladdin's death that he suffered shortly - one day he finds out he has cancer and one month or so he has left for "home".

Who will go to heaven next - who else will we be mourning for! How I pray it is not a non-believer!!! Wouldn't that just be awful??? I want to reach out to them, beg them to believe...I have tried that, really I have. Some people can reach the lost that way - isn't that great. I find in my life, we must live by walking on Jesus' Path - then I think, "I know I have caused someone to stumble with my behavior - my emotions...."

Then I remember God is a forgiving GOD, "His grace is new every morning!!!

Why did God give us these emotions...these feelings...these that can bring so much joy and then so much sadness..?

At our Bible Study this morning, I confessed I am an emotional basket case. I don't know if that is because I have Bi-Polar or God has given me a gift of "empathy" or "encouragement" or even the way I was raised. Does it really matter? Look down below - remember this is what is really all about: Romans 8:18Yes, we suffer each day and we laugh each day...I prefer the laughter myself. The suffering -- so many - it's all around. The ones that are being "persecuted for believing". The ones that have lost everything due to flood, tornadoes or whatever - they haven't a home! What about that Terrorist group killing, even their own people to kill someone else. WHAT ABOUT THE LOST! What happens when they die? If we believe in Heaven we have to believe in Hell. 

Of course we are in denial. How can a loving God send someone to hell? But does He? Don't we choose where we go? Yes, we plant seeds, but it's always up to that person to make the choice. I believe in the POWER OF PRAYER and it CHANGES PEOPLE, HELPS PEOPLE, but in the end it is still their choice. Will I stop PRAYING NO WAY! Jesus has given us all HOPE! After all He saved me, He opened my eyes! How thankful I AM! Jesus died for all of us, why can't they see that? It took me 37 years...we may not know who is saved really, didn't that man on the cross was saved when Jesus said, "Today you will join me in paradise." Then the other one laughed - where is he?

Our God is Greater - Chris Tomlin
Darla Owens - Google+Comforting isn't it?A prayer for the moment Isn't it great that Jesus does this? WOW!

"We Fall Down" Kutless AND MOST OF ALL WE CAN SAY
August 11, 2014

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Anita. I hope things are better for you. I saw some posts from you elsewhere and understand the fears you've been facing. Take care, P.

    ReplyDelete