Even though I was "wiped" out from yesterday's work - God gave me the energy to go and I was so glad I did! These "kids" are GREAT!!! I thank the adults too - the people from our church as well that helped out. I can't wait to see "the make over" Sunday.
Friday, July 17, 2009
CHRIST METHODIST WORK TEAM!!!
These are just 6 of the teens that helped with Valley View's "makeover"!!! I didn't get all of them, I really would have liked too. I'm sure there are other pictures that people have. I was so glad that I got to go last night to see them and "sit in on their worship time". It was fun and I personally got the thank them. Isn't it great to have the young jump in like that and work so hard - and have that fellowship? And to think "our teens" in Cedar Rapids, will be doing that kind of work too! I am sure there are 10 homes that were flooded that really appreciated them.
According to their Youth Leader below, they had 11 teams I believe and mainly they only work on houses - but since one "house" didn't "pan" out - Valley View was picked - A GOD THING!!!
Here below we have two very talented "men". The one on the left his a worship leader I believe, he writes songs, sings ---very talented. I believe he is working on his Masters'. The violinist is a young teen but boy he could play that violin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What kind of work did they do at VV?
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited to see all of the work they did too! A very energetic group.
ReplyDelete