Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun time, random dozen

1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
You betcha! Why not? Even if you don't give to them, someone might see that, and they will want to give. My favorite is DAV - Disabled Vets - now that is a good organization to give for us - we all have our reasons....

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Sunrise or sunset! God's beauty shines!

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I ate BBQ Shark - it was quite tasty.

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
No, only a "Rock Star".

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
French...I agree with Linda, it wouldn't be much fun if I couldn't speak it to someone or understand what they said.

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
I'm not here, I'm in heaven, AMEN.

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Serenity. (so opposite of what I really am, maybe that would "calm me down."

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
Now, I am into "Castle". it is a "fun show for me". Serious one though is Jentzen Franklin's "Kingdom Connection" - he has so many good sermons. Of course my all time favorite right now is "Christian Fitness", 5 times a week exercising with me is the BEST!

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
Sometimes I admit I bust lose, I am trying NOT to do that anymore, Jerry hates it, Sam hates it. I have scared people with it. Now, I try to sneeze into my arm, like coughing.

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I prefer TV, or on-line. Now for sale items, give me that newspaper ads.

11. Are you a good speller?
NO! I am so thankful for "spell check".

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
Usually around 11:00 a.m., I am such a "creature of habit", so my tummy says, "feed me"!

2 comments:

  1. love your answers :) especially the sneeze scare! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. your answers always crack me up! I love a good sneeze :) ...and i don't think you need to be "calmed down", God made you the way you are for a reason :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete