Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sitting here....

Taking time to sit for a moment or two. Sitting here wondering what to do. Things are quite good right now, got most of my work done somehow.

Maybe I can close my eyes and pray - to Thank God for this WONDERFUL DAY!
Maybe I could open up my Bible and read a Scripture or two.
That's a good idea, that's what I'll do.
When that is done I will pray some more
Maybe I will pray for 3 people or four.
As I stand in the gap for them
I reach towards Jesus saying AMEN!
I am looking forward to tonight,
Seeing all the children at church is such a delight.
Hugs, laughter, tears, and such,
What joy it is to have Jesus' touch.
Singing praises and worshipping too
Brings us all together to YOU!
Oh yes, my day is filled with love
Sent from Heaven, heaven above!


1 comment: