
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
I would "want" to be an ice skater - they are so graceful -- but reality check, I can't even roller skate.
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
Vaguely, I really didn't watch that many - I caught bits and pieces of it. I do "admire" all of the ones that compete for their dedication, discipline, and courage.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
No
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?Probably sitting - I seem to do that so much!
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
My family come from Whales, Ireland, and Cherokee Indian. However, I like what Linda said about being a child of the ALMIGHTY! That is true heritage!!!
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
No, not really - I like getting up for awhile and then going back to bed!
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how?
I was trained in the Navy to do that, but confession - I killed "Annie" - so I don't think I am that qualified. I am very grateful that I have not had to perform CPR!
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
I would love to go see Ireland. Why, because of what I have heard about it being so beautiful and seeing pictures of it.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
I tried, but being cupid didn't work. I know others have and it has though!
10. What is the last book you read?
I'm currently reading the sequel of "This Present Darkness" by Frank Peretti, called, "Piercing The Darkness" . Thanks to Linda, I just had to read the sequel, it got me "hooked". I am glad I read "This Present Darkness" and I look forward to discussing it a book club!
11. What's the first thing you do when you get home from work?
Feed Sam, if Jerry hasn't done it, he "demands" it. Then off with the shoes, on with the slippers - unless I have to go somewhere soon.
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
That is a very tough one! I do like a good steak at Texas Road House - but it's their baked potato that I truly like too as well as their ROLLS and salad! My favorite though lately is ALL YOU CAN EAT SALAD BAR at RUBY TUESDAYS!
Loved you answers...Hope all is well..Lisa
ReplyDeleteI really like Ruby Tuesdays salad bar, too. They have a lot of different things than most bars. janet
ReplyDeleteMmm...Texas Roadhouse! I haven't had that in SO long! It may have been my birthday last year! I love their rolls. Now I'm craving Ruby Tuesday too...but for the burgers!
ReplyDeleteI laughed about the ice skating, because you said you can't roller skate...neither can I! I am VERY ungraceful! :)
~Rachel0