"Jesus took the curse so you could take the blessing! Don't you think He deserves to see you blessed, because of what He went through to take your curse? "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us...on the cross..l.that the blessing of Abraham might come on us through Jesus Christ." (Galatians 3:13)" -- Gregory Dickow on "Fasting From Wrong Thinking".Sometimes I just can't believe how blessed I am! I count my blessings of the day before daily now in my journal before I do anything else in the morning (well I pray first). I can't get over BETTER my days are!!! After that I read HIS WORD - AND ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO CHEW ON THERE.
Yes, I still have "those moments" of frustrations, etc. - but they are ONLY MOMENTS - I can remember when they lasted ALL DAY, not now - PRAISE THE LORD!!! When I keep my eyes on JESUS and know HOW MUCH GOD LOVES ME - what's a few moments? God gives us FAVOR - plain and simple favor! The world may not see some of the things "we call favor, but as Christians we know! We know of HIS FAVOR - and it is GOOD!!!
Right now my favor is a juicy peach and a sweet banana! Yep, God made them HIMSELF - JUST FOR ME!!! :)
Isn't it great too that I didn't deserve that - but He gave it to me anyway? I mean after all - I didn't witness today, give money to charity today - or whatever - yet, He gave ME favor! God only asks me to LOVE HIM and MY neighbor - and of course KNOW & BELIEVE that JESUS is THE ONLY WAY to Heaven!
Here is what Gregory Dickow says to say to myself:
"I take my eyes off all that I have done wrong, and put my eyes on all that He has done right for me.
He blesses me because He promised that He would, therefore I expect to be blessed coming in and blessed coming out.
I choose to believe I am forgiven and therefore BLESSINGS FLOWS. I belong to Christ, therefore I am blessed with Abraham. Genesis 24:1 says, Abraham was blessed IN ALL THINGS - therefore that's what I expect."
So, are you in agreement with me? ARE YOU BLESSED? ARE YOU keeping your eyes on HIM? If not, why??????????????????????????????????????????
GO IN PEACE.............COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.................
No comments:
Post a Comment