
Oh I am feeling like one big emotional mess right now. Earlier this morning I got in a "yelling" match with my boss - OUCH! I am fortunate I didn't get fired, again. I tell you my PRIDE. I said stupid things again - raising my voice was enough. Boy was he MAD! I don't blame him. he told me not to long ago that I was to NEVER YELL AT HIM - but I did it, again. Now, eating humble pie, thanking God I still have a job - yet wanting to run away...again.
My boss and I are so DIFFERENT - night and day! We both have such a hard time with each other. I know I judge him and even though he says he doesn't judge me I know that is not true. It doesn't matter - I know better. I know what the WORD says! As I go to God's Word, (I have already asked for forgiveness), I will look up the scriptures about the GUARD on my mouth - again!
My boss and I are so DIFFERENT - night and day! We both have such a hard time with each other. I know I judge him and even though he says he doesn't judge me I know that is not true. It doesn't matter - I know better. I know what the WORD says! As I go to God's Word, (I have already asked for forgiveness), I will look up the scriptures about the GUARD on my mouth - again!
I know lessons learned, again. I know, God forgives me, again. I cried in the office, again. I am ashamed, again. I still sit here, knowing that I am forgiven, reliving the moments before, again. I know this too shall pass, again.
Spiritual warfare, or whatever - I running to the CROSS AGAIN!!!!!!
(((((HUGS))))) I know anything said won't be enough so I am sending you a great big (((HUG))...Lisa
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and also sending you a big HUG today. Remember to "pause" my dear. Love you, janet
ReplyDelete