Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Random Dozen thing...


1. What is your favorite Mexican Dish? I like the taco salad - some places are better than others. Since they are so "fattening" I only splurge once in awhile with them.

2. When you were a kid did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? In High School I was able to do my homework on the bus - it was an hour a day to get home. If I didn't get it done, I would do it right after school or after dinner (that way I didn't have to do the dishes - sometimes that worked).

3. What is your favorite store for Home furnishings? Don't have one - but Jerry sure likes Menards for everything he can get to "fix things" etc.

4. When you were young did you like school lunches? I can't remember that far back - however; in grade school we did not have "school lunches" they were packed by Mother and we ate it no matter what or go hungry. :)

5. Is your religion a crutch? First of all I don't believe in religion - I just believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I use the Bible as a MOST important TOOL and a knowledge it is a love letter to us all. I am a CHRISTIAN!!!

6. In your region what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport? I imagine it would be football -- I really don't know...

7. Do you consider yourself rich? Only in Spirit - PRAISE THE LORD!

8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a Flat tire
I am hoping it will be CPR - but not until I take the class again - this coming Thursday. I took it in the military years ago and "I killed Annie" - not good. Hopefully this time I will do much better. :)

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn and why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing
I want to learn the Salsa - spicy, hot - do you think I could be "hot" at my age - well Jerry thinks so, that is all that matters. I like the hip thing going on because it would tone my core. ha ha.

10. What is the worst news you've ever delivered to someone? It had to be in the time I told my Mother to let go and go to Jesus. I wanted the best for her, but it was so hard to let go. God always works things for the best, and I know I will see her again.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics:
Well, I was pregnant at my senior year and people wanted to come up and touch my stomach and feel "the baby" kick - I was surprised that some of the guys in my classes wanted to.

12. New variation on an old question: If there is a song in your head that just won't get out what is your favorite most repeated line in that song? "I am free to run, I am free to dance"...

That was fun....

2 comments:

  1. I have not read one of these for a long time. Learned things about you I never would know any other way! An hour bus ride yikes!

    You go girl with the salsa dancing! It's a good thing Jerry thinks you're hot! :)

    And that you killed Annie that made me laugh out loud!

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita, Thanks so much for posting on my blog. I'm with you girlie,I will continue to color my hair, eat well and exercise as well.

    ReplyDelete