Oh was I ever convicted this morning during my DEVOTION time! I could hear God whisper to me - well you know:"Anita, why have you been complaining so much? Why are you fretting about the future? Don't you know that I hate complaining! Don't you know that you can trust ME for your future? I want you to STOP right now, STOP that complaining and fretting - start counting your blessings, TRUST IN ME!!! You know that every day I am here for you, forgiving you for all that you have been complaining about; allowing you to start FRESH. Come to me Anita, I shall give you the PEACE you are searching for. SLOW down and sit with Me for awhile, let's just BE!!! Just know that I love you and want what is best for you."
Well that is what God said to me today - I am so thankful He did. You know what, I haven't complained yet today. I have been a little bit more quiet ha ha.
I just LOVE FRESH STARTS!!!
((HUGS)) Sitting quiet and reading God's Word is awesome..have been doing alot of that in the last few days. You have a wonderful day today and forever.. Lisa
ReplyDelete