Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Dozen....

1. Have you, or someone close to you ever won an award for anything?
Does a Honorable Discharge count? Then if so me and hubby.

2. Who is the nearest relative to you has served in the military?
Easy my hubby and me. :)

3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you.
Every time I see an American Flag!

4. Where are you in birth order in your family? Do you think your placement order has something to do with your personality?
I am the baby of 4. Yes, indeed, I was spoiled - so my brothers say...

5. Name one trait that you hope to carry that was evidenced in your parents or grand parents?
My Mother's "don't quit determination".

6. Do you prefer to wear skirts or pants?
PANTS!!!

7. Approximately how many times do you wake up during the night? What do you go back to sleep?
I wake up about two times or more - what I do, I usually fall right back to sleep once I know I am safe in my bed. I have a lot of nightmares.

8. Share your favorite movie quote:
"Sheep!" (In "Evan Almighty" - it cracks me up).

9. What is your favorite fall candle scent?
Cinnamon spice apple.

10. What is one Fall activity that you are looking forward to?
Driving around seeing all the colors of fall and to go to the Apple Orchards in Gay Mills.

11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently?
When Isie told me about the Beth Moore Study at her church and she got me in.

12. What was it like when you met your in-laws to be?
Scary. They live on a farm and I had no idea what a farm life was like. Boy did I learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment