Wow, today it just down poured! Water was just running off the roof here at work. I was so thankful that I got my "walk in at 11:00 a.m." - it was humid but "I gotter done".
It is just so strange that one day cold, next hot - oh Iowa....
I do so hope though we have a beautiful autumn, I do so look forward to the colors!
I am just so thankful for IT ALL THOUGH - what a wonderful GOD, we have! We just never know what the day will bring...I just love surprises!
Your love has given me great encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints. -- Phil. 1:7
My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding. -- Col. 2:2
No comments:
Post a Comment