

So lately I have been "hanging" out after doing my work outs. I am so glad that I have DVD's that encourage me to exercise. Jerry bought me a set of 3 the other day and they have Christian music playing on them. He got them at the Christian book store. I tell you they are good work outs, I highly recommend them. They are intense and a lot of squats and stomach exercises.
I turn 56 next month and I am so thankful that I can still work out. I feel better shape than I did in my 20's. So "I cling" to the fact that I am not getting older but better. :)
Right now I am feeling "boxed in" with all the snow we have. I am missing going outside for my walks really bad. Actually exercising inside I am probably getting better workouts than walking outside. I just miss the fresh air. Coming to work this morning I couldn't get into the door I normally come in because the snow had drifted where you open it, you could barely see the door. I must admit it was pretty with snow drifts. Looking at the parking lot with all that snow that has been plowed, it is amazing especially with the sun shining.
Well, back to work, I just needed a "blog break". If you are feeling "boxed" in today with all the snow, remember Spring is only 45 days away...of course the weather may disagree. ha ha.
"As your faith is strengthened, you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit." -- Emmanuel Teney
These pictures are so cute! Where do you find them? I so miss being outside everyday and especially walking! Did you notice it was light before 7am? whoo hoo! spring is indeed on the way then outside we go!
ReplyDeletekeep posting, I love the encouragement you always give :)
love you