Thursday, February 17, 2011

TID BITS

B BODY - pray for their physical needs.
L LABOR - pray for their employment and work needs
E EMOTIONS - pray for their emotional needs.
S SOCIAL - pray for their relational needs
S SPIRITUAL - pray for their need for Christ.

Twenty Truths to Remember:

1. Faith is the ability to not panic.

2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.

3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.

4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.

5. When we get tangled up in our problems, BE STILL. God wants us to be sill so He can untangle the knot.

6. Do the math. Count your blessings.

7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.

8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.

9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.

10. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.

11. The most important thing in life is to realize why you are here in the first place.

12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.

14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.

15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.

16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.

17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it's just hear say.

18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.

19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle -- it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.

20. Be more concerned with your Inner Being than your reputation. Your Being is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did! When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence..."The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

(I don't know where I got these - but they are good).



2 comments:

  1. Hi Anita Thanks for visiting my blog I do hope you keep up with my posts I really enjoy visitors and comments. I try and put up things about Alaska, the wildlife, fishing my husband does, my crafting, and my Weimaraner's. I try and think up things people outside just don't know about Alaska unless you live here. Myself we've been here 10 years on May 15 2011. I really like the look of your blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita I see you are my 150's follower and I want to send you a gift for that (it has to do with eagles.) I sent one to my 100th follower too. If you can e-mail me with your address I will send it.
    nanpan@alaska.net

    ReplyDelete