Friday, February 18, 2011

Just "feeling joy"...

The sun is SHINING here and I got to walk outside - so I feel like "dancing".

I admit I was having a little hard time "holding" up in the winter without "walking outside". I am very thankful that I got to walk inside though, one advantage in working in a large building. It was fantastic going outside. They say cold is coming back, that is okay too, I will just bundle up more, now that I have started again outside, walking inside is just not the same.

I even found myself singing outside - I hope no one heard me, BUT if they did so be it.



I follow JESUS and I have joy, He is the one showing me the ropes!
9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved, He will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. --John 10:9-10
I want to be "bold as a lion while remaining gentle as a lamb."
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline. 2 Tim. 1:7
Remember: Joy does not depend on your circumstances.
"Joy is a spiritual blessing that has been released in heaven, and you can walk in joy every day of your life. You can have an internal party going on no matter what kind of storm you're walking in, because joy is a blessing that God said belongs to you. Inner peace!"--Joe Cameneti (from his book Extreme Prayer Makeover)

No comments:

Post a Comment