Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 - Let's see....

Philippines eagle
Well, well, well
Let's see, what did I do today, I know you all want to know. After all I do have such an exciting life. ha ha.  Well, like I mentioned yesterday, we did go to the Amish Stores and spent $185 - I know, I got a little carried away. So did Jerry for that matter. I tell you we will have enough soup and gum for the rest of the year.Golden EagleLet's see after that we went to "the farm". Visited some, then had some wonderful chicken soup and angel food cake (the cake I bought at the Amish - the soup Jerry's Mother made). 

Crested Blue Eye
Look at all that wood
Then we went outside and cut up some wood. They use a log splitter. His mother pushed the lever, Jerry heaved the big pieces of wood, it got split and I picked up and tossed. I at least got some exercise, but not enough to cover what all I ate today

Wise
Over Spec. ^^;  Emperor Penguin Chick
This is how I feel
WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeIndian Ringneck When I think about all I ate - oh my! As I am sitting here I have to force myself not to go and grab some munchies that I bought. Just before I signed on though I did eat one of those muffins that I made this morning using the cake mix and pumpkin - not too bad, but I prefer my pumpkin apple muffins. Hey they were easy.White owl - now this is cute                No let's see what else.  Oh yeah we took his Mother to Fareway in Oelwein (I am not sure about that spelling), anyway we ended up buying more foodGreat shot from this Owl Oh my!!! Where will we put all of these groceries? Right now they are still in the boxes that the Amish packed them in. They can stay there till morning, I am tired.Alexandrine parakeet...I really would have liked to have gone for a walk, it was a good day for that.
The eagle - one of my favorite BIRDS What's a girl to do? Whooo are you?  I will probably end Palm Cockatoo up just going to bed and enjoying that moment when I can sigh and Passed out. and pass out.  So was your day as exciting as mine?. bad hair day  Well was it? Probably YES!!!  happy animals I hope you had fun!!!  I shall close here and remember:
 Remember forever...Never too oldJoyfully Serving My Family



2 comments:

  1. Another full day. You should share your pumpkin apple muffin recipe. I bought some soup mixes at the craft show I went to a couple of weeks ago. They are so good and even tho it doesn't get cold here like in the midwest, it's still winter and soup is good and quick at least once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment was brought to you by me ... Jeanne

    ReplyDelete