I was offered a full time job today at Transamerica (Aegon where I work now). I will be full time 12/10/12. PRAISE THE LORD.I got new glasses!!! I can see better.
Jerry and I both got a pair. Taking a walk outside was great because of the weather, and not so great because of Geese
Grant you they are beautiful birds - but when there is so many that you have to tip toe on the sidewalk because of "their messes" - not so great. Plus when they flew over my head I quickly prayed that they would not "mess on my head". Oh they love to talk way more than people.Well time to run along
now and go to bed. Leaving you with this:
Congratulations on your full time job! -Jeanne
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Anita! I need to go to the eye dr and get some glasses. We shall see. Have a great weekend! janet
ReplyDeleteI meant to tell you yesterday Congrats on your new full time job!!!!! That is great news and what an answer to prayer :) love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the full time job. I hope you enjoy working there. You made the most of November with all those blog posts. It was fun keeping up with what's going on in your life. Any word on the new grand baby? I am expecting to hear from you any day that you are blessed with your first grandchild. It's the best experience ever! Enjoy.
ReplyDelete