So, did everyone have a "good day"? I think I did for the most part of it. I did get a little "flustered"
learning and remembering. I take notes, but when I look at them, they don't make sense at times. I really do need to get more organized!!! I say that so much lately. Yes, I have asked God to help me on this. I am the one being stubborn or something. I think I am expecting way more from myself, I have to remember that learning things to take a bit of time (especially at my "age"). But I keep hanging in there!I put in only 10 hours today,
but it felt way longer. I did get a chance to go for a walk at lunch! Praise the LORD. We had a 45 min. lunch break, I did come back early and started a new process. BUT not till after my 30 min. walk. Oh yeah.Now it is almost 6:30 pm and soon the Voice will be on again. I really like this show!
I shall leave you with this:

Yes, I had a good day - and a good week - but I'm glad it's my Friday. :)
ReplyDeleteI sometimes do the same thing with taking notes and then not understanding them later. It usually helps if I can type them up immediately after I've written them, but sometimes I don't get the chance. Keep hangin' in there, Anita, you'll do fine. -Jeanne