Marisabel was ready to push me down the slide. She is so adorable!!! All of the Hernandez girls are! We walked over to the park by their house.I wish you could have heard some of the things these girls said, so cute and funny.

I took this picture of a butterfly - thought it was cool. Of course nothing beats seeing the real thing. I find it hard to take pictures outside with the digital because you can't really see what you are taking a picture of.

Here Jerry is pushing one of the girls in the swing. He had such a good time with them. Catalina was like his shadow. So cute!
We told Jennifer and Herlindo that we enJOYED every moment. You should have seen Jerry playing hide and seek with them - I just loved how Marisabel counted. They didn't hide very well - you know they wanted to be found by Jerry.
I tell you what also, those children have a lot more energy than I thought, I was so glad Jerry could keep up with them, I couldn't.
Can you believe this weather? Are we sure it is August 21, in Iowa? I am not complaining, I love it! I have seen so many BEAUTIFUL CLOUDS lately. I wanted to get some pictures of them, but didn't. I probably couldn't capture their beauty; only God can do that since HE is the Creator!!! How thankful I am He shares it with us.
Until next time -- look up, who knows what you will see in the sky -- but we all know that we have LIFE by LOOKING UP TO HIM!!!
You're a kid at heart and thats why the little ones have so much fun with you! Stay young.
ReplyDelete