Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Scriptures to REMEMBER!


22Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. 23They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.
--Lamentations 3:22-23 NIV




11For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12 It teaches us to say, "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled upright and godly lives in this present age. -- Titus 2:11-12 NIV

These Scriptures hit me last night when I was reading one of my "many" books. They also fit right into our prayers that we had during prayer night last night! Now to remember them!!! I wanted to put them in my blog for I can keep them and claim them for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hide God's Word in your heart then when it's needed Holy Spirit has something to draw out of there.

    I so appreciate you! love you!

    ReplyDelete