This is how I feel today - serene. That is what the picture was called. Actually Serenity, but close enough. I truly feel "guilty" at times to being home and just being mellow - no hurry to get things done. Enjoying a cup of tea. Yes, I have housework to do and some books to read, but it is so nice that I can get them done on "my time" and not feel the crunch. I can remember so many days when I was working and I had to get things done before I went to work and after or the weekends. I know that day will come again soon - and I truly don't mind that. BUT until then I will capture the serene moments and enJOY today.
Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what my or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. (Matt. 6:34)

what a great reminder! even in the midst of turmoil, if we Trust God we can be serene - even at VBS :)
ReplyDelete