What to do what to do....Hello there I am doing a little deep thinking today. Can't exactly explain what the thoughts are though.
Life is good being a cat, just sitting around doing this and that. I am wondering what I should do next. I am just not too motivated today. There are things I must get done, some of which are not fun.
| John and Billie's cat |
What a great way to just relax in the beauty of a beautiful back garden.
To be so carefree like a pup, playing with a stick and being content. How come there are days I feel so content and other days I feel like that I am "spent"?
| John and Billie's puppy - they have two them, so cute!!! |
Yep, to be curled up in a ball, and wake up until fall. The pressure is on to get a job, I sure don't want to be a slob.
Oh me or my, time to get busy as I let out a sigh.
Once I get started I will be fine. Until then here I am wasting time. Well this may be a day that will turn out right, I just have to stand and fight. The devil's arrows want to hit, but I have God's shield which always fit.
In a book I got the other day at the "Half-Off Bookstore", The Complete Personalized Promise Bible for Women by James Riddle - one of the chapters is dedicated to "Guidance", his "declaration of faith":
I am always with the Lord--He holds me by my right hand. He guides me continually with His counsel as I walk the many paths of this life, and He will stay with me until the day I am taken up to b with Him in glory. This earth has nothing that I desire outside of Him. though flesh and heart fail, God is my strength and my portion forever. -- Based on - John 16:13; Psalm 16:5; 32:8, 48:14; 84:2, Isaiah 58:11; Philippians 3:8)
I really like how the declaration of faiths come together by using Scriptures. I am so "glad God had me buy this book".
No comments:
Post a Comment