Friday, July 22, 2011

What a difference a day makes...

Yesterday I posted that I got a temp. job, well today I was notified that they had to cancel it. The circumstances were very sad! A lady was supposed to go on Medical Leave - found out that the Medical Leave was one where the lady was to be with her adopted child. However; that did not happen, the adoption fell through. I am so praying for her! That had to be just heart breaking for her.
 So now I sit back and wait for another opportunity, which I know will come. God will make sure of that!
"If you aren't content with where you are now or with what you have now, how will you be content somewhere else or with anything else?" -- Cathy Gallagher

"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. (Matt. 6:34)

3 comments:

  1. Hoping the job situation works out quickly for you. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an emotional swing you are on. Take care and I hope you find a job that you will love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. Well, keep your head up. God is looking out for you :)

    ReplyDelete