Now I can happily say that God is changing me. I am learning that there is so much more choices out there - good things to eat - healthy foods that taste SOOOO GOOOD!!! Now I am craving the fruits and the vegetables. Now I am having more energy than ever because I don't have that "sugar drop". Oh, I know I am only a "slip" away from "giving in". SO, I CONTINUE TO PRAY EVERY DAY that God will keep me on THIS PATH! A path that wants MORE OF HIM and LESS OF FOOD!
So, no more playing around. I am filled with HIS SPIRIT and JOY from the inside. I am taking care OF HIS TEMPLE!"Old Lie: God seems so far away and French fries are right around the corner at the drive-thru.
NEW TRUTH: French fries don't love me. And the only lasting thing I get from them is cholesterol and cellulite they inevitably leave behind. Which will compound my frustration. God's love is here in the moment and in many more to come. His love is true and carries with it only positive residual effects."
But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear Him. His salvation extends to the children's children. - Psalm 103:17

Such a good reminder and I love the pictures especially the little black puppy chewing the shoe lace :)
ReplyDeletemissed you last night! love you