Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another Cold Day in Iowa


On lookout from the watchtower. #Cougar #Snow Another COLD day here in Iowa. I have to be honest I really don't care for the cold that much. But that is what we got, so making the best of it. Worked this morning, but came home to a cozy house. Nothing beats staying home in the winter. Piddling on the computer is always fun for me, you would think after working on one so much that I wouldn't come home and do that. BUT this is so much more different.Go granny go!

Hubby went up to the "farm" to help his Mother out. He is going to spend the night up there and take her to church tomorrow - is he a good son or what? He is a great hubby too! He is quite handy
holding my heart

So I am "home alone" sort of Sam is with me. Right now he is in Jerry's chair sleeping. "Cats are connoisseurs of comfort." --James HerriotCats sure know how to sleep.

I thought about making a new recipe butvegetarian sweet potato chili then I thought of the clean up so I talked myself out of it. Why do I even bother posting recipes if I don't try them? I keep thinking "someday"....

.Got my hair cut today - the lady I liked so much has come back! She actually went to Florida and was going to live there but circumstances changed so she is back! Yeah. She laughed and said, "Boy, your hair really needs me" she was right!

Well I think I will get off my computer now and see if there is a movie on TV! John Wayne Until another day that God Blesses us with - Remember:
 psalm 51:9-12











1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it when someone 'gets' your hair and knows exactly how to take care of it. My haircut appointment is tomorrow and I hope I can make it. I have jury duty this afternoon and I wonder if it will be tomorrow as well. I'd hate to have to reschedule my haircut appointment. Take care. P.

    ReplyDelete