Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bla, bla, bla

Lion King | Most Beautiful Pages I sure will be glad when winter is over. I have had SUCH cabin fever. I did get out last week for a walk. I could have went out and walked today but I chose to be a "slug". I did work this morning and did some shopping. I got the cutest pair of walking shoes - actually 2 pairs. One for work and one for home. The colors are wild - like me.True Beauty After the shopping, I took a nap (I just love naps). I decided to catch up on all my emails and blogs. I pinned a few things. Mainly some motivators and of course godly things. Of course a lot of cat pictures. pure beauty.. Big cats today - I think they are so beautiful!

<3 Isn't it hard to "be still"?Simply a new day~Wouldn't it be nice to be "still" in the sunshine. I can picture it in my mind or put a picture here...Well so much for this bla bla blog.Paw Be good to each other, enjoy each day, and try to do something special in God's way.

facebook.com/jesusisalifestyle

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read what you did today. I wanted to nap too but no point at 6:30pm - new shoes are fun :) love you!

    ReplyDelete