Just taking a few moments to jot down some thoughts that I have been having lately about "cabin fever". I really do want to go outside and walk, it has been so long. Yes, I probably could bundle up and go out, but there is some icy spots and I don't want to fall down, it hurts to much at my age.
I am so tired of being cold and having to wear jacket. Then I think how blessed I am to have several jackets. I am blessed to be able to go outside - I know some women in jail that cannot.
Besides Spring will be here before we know it. The months are just flying by.Until then I can stay warm by covering up
I worked 10 hours today, I really thought work was going to "lighten" up but it doesn't seem to be happening. Last week I worked 50 hours, I don't know how many I will have this week. I am hoping not to have to work Saturday. Now that it is winter I don't mind the hours, but when it gets nice I will be praying that there won't be overtime - at least not as much.
Well so much for a fun break, it is already time for bed.
I am so thankful to have a warm bed to sleep in.
No comments:
Post a Comment