Wasn't craving that but I sure wanted to eat, eat, eat yesterday. I didn't! Praise the LORD. I stuck with my foods that I was supposed to eat as well as the portion sizes. Couldn't have done it without the LORD's help that is for sure. The main problem I am having was that I haven't had "the time" to prepare the meals better. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to do that!For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. -- 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
I am a spirit
I have a soul
I live in a body
In the message above, I am reminded that our weapons and the war we fight are not of the flesh or in the physical world. Instead they are Spirit and in the spiritual realm.

I shall ask every day, "What does God have to say about this?" That should save me a lot of grief! This will help me take captive over my thoughts!
I can turn fearful thoughts in my mind by taking that lie, turn to the Word, find the promise, and then declare the truth. This is just one example.
I can turn to (Phil. 4:8)...Whatever is true.....noble...just...pure...lovely...good...virtue....praiseworthy...meditate on this things.
No comments:
Post a Comment